In this video, Dimitrios Koutsoubos presents his 5 largest stock positions in his UK portfolio (ISA), and describes the thought process behind the selection. These are interesting undervalued stocks for people who follow, or are interested to learn more about, the value investing philosophy.
The 5 UK stocks:
- BT Group ($BT.A): Significantly undervalued, stable earnings, dividend will resume, but debt.
- Zytronic ($ZYT): Extremely undervalued, great margins, cash, depressed earnings which hide cheapness, buyback tender offer.
- Creightons ($CRL): Undervalued for the prospects of high growth, high return on capital, capital-light, good management, multi-bagger chances.
- MS International ($MSI): Significantly undervalued, cash rich, cyclically depressed conditions to reverse, authentic Chairman.
- Central Asia Metals ($CAML): Undervalued, cyclical low-cost, low-debt miner, rising copper as a catalyst. (caution! The stock trades in £, but reports in $)
*Content presented on Investorblog does not present any recommendation for stock transactions. All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks before making a purchase decision.